Sunday, December 5, 2010

I need some rest!

~Day 56~

     Sunday morning services were really good! The youth that accepted Christ walked the aisle! We also had another younger family join the church! YAY!  Also it was our 1 year anniversary of coming to the church.  After church, we took Kenny, Matt and Amber with us to go eat at Chili's. The boys went to help an elderly couple put out their Christmas decorations and I took Amber with me to get everything ready for the Youth Christmas party tonight.
     After eating well throughout the past few weeks, Chili's did not like me.  However, on busy days like today, you don't really get the option to lay out.  It was ok though-didn't last long.
     I had made Puppy Chow goodie bags for all the youth, we had a White Elephant gift exchange, I whipped up a big pot of beefy vegetable soup and another mom brought some homemade cornbread.  All in all, it was great! The kids had a blast and the adults had a blast laughing at the kids!

Pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment